why is “in cahoots with” not a relationship option on facebook
So my cat likes unpacking..
thats the happiest fucking cat ive ever seen
i have th same reaction to bubble wrap
- smash your hip against the counter while entering the kitchen
- cry and give up
70% of editing is just looking at ur work for a few hours with this face
eat my ass
My mom said I had to eat my vegetables first
I respect that
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
Because it’s that sort of day.
It’s always that sort of day
NEW noise canceling headphones that are so good at blocking out sound that they even prevent you from listening to your own music, forcing you to bask in the whispers of the forgotten gods until you begin to hear your own brain falling apart as it descends into madness
If the multiverse theory is true, then there’s a universe where it isn’t.
Multiverse theory doesn’t cover paradoxical situations
Except in the universe where it does
i’m having an aneurysm